About Us

My photo
Kasoa, Ghana
Back in the day, the old-days of the New Testament, it was honorable to be a disciple. It was so honorable, in fact, that a disciple would leave everything: house, friends, and family to learn to be exactly like the rabbi. During these times a blessing developed: “May you be covered in the dust of your rabbi.” Right out of college, two girls decided to pursue the call to teaching in Africa. They invite you to join their words and thoughts as they shake the dust of their chacos off on their blog, hoping to reveal to you all that God is revealing to them.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thoughts...

As a deep thinker, I like to think... a lot.
There are few things that send me into a verbal frenzy, and even fewer things lead me into a writing fury.
So what is a deep thinker to do? They must find a creative outlet, one that doesn't involve talking or writing much. My solution is drawing.

 Below, some of my thoughts:






Now, tell me, what do YOU think?

~Jamie

4 comments:

  1. Me gustan todos tus pensamientos visuales... son hermosos....
    "Por lo demás, hermanos,
    todo lo que es verdadero, todo lo honesto, todo lo justo,
    todo lo puro, todo lo amable, todo lo que es de buen nombre;
    si hay virtud alguna, si algo digno de alabanza,
    en esto pensad
    (Filipenses 4:8).
    Te amo y te extraño... mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quisiera pensar asi de hermoso que tu! Jejeje :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are amazing and you have more talent and skill in your big toe than I do in my whole body......BEAUTIFUL drawings!!! :) shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE! HAVE you ever thought about maybe doing children's books?? illustrations??? that's what I started thinking when I saw the pics!! they're really nice and sweet :) miss you!!

    ReplyDelete