About Us

My photo
Kasoa, Ghana
Back in the day, the old-days of the New Testament, it was honorable to be a disciple. It was so honorable, in fact, that a disciple would leave everything: house, friends, and family to learn to be exactly like the rabbi. During these times a blessing developed: “May you be covered in the dust of your rabbi.” Right out of college, two girls decided to pursue the call to teaching in Africa. They invite you to join their words and thoughts as they shake the dust of their chacos off on their blog, hoping to reveal to you all that God is revealing to them.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Time to Blog

Jamie thinks it's time to blog. I think she's right.

But how do I find the words to write about our pre-service experience? I'm not sure yet.
So while I grapple to find the words that will appropriately express our sending off ceremony, you can check out the new website for the school we will be teaching at. Click HERE to view the website.

Until then I am off to pack and see a movie later with Jamie.  But I do promise that my thoughts and feelings will be recorded soon!

1 comment:

  1. You are not a product of your circumstances. You are a product of your decisions.
    imarksweb.net
    imarksweb.net

    ReplyDelete